Thursday, September 14, 2006

THE RETURN OF PUDDY

"It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them."- P.G. Wodehouse ( I thought I would add a quote in rememberance of Blue Butterfli, RIP..*lol*)

The last time I spoke with Puddy was a late, drunken night after the club and he acted ever so shady. Why did he even bother to answer the phone?

Anyway, I spoke to his co-worker last week and finally admitted to Puddy and I's relationship. He was none the wiser. I found that hard to believe, but I felt bad that I accused Puddy of such actions. Anyway, Mojo, the co-worker, said that by his actions, he really cared about me, but feared saying the L word, because women expect so much more when you say that L word. I agree...

Mojo, also broke down just fucking someone versus giving them your all. A nigga that don't have no feelings for you will fuck you, bust his nut and be out. But it seems as if Puddy put his all into it, his yesterday and his tommorrow in it. Which he did.....LAWD!

Mojo explained the reason for Puddy's shady actions being that he didn't want to get hurt, knowing I was leaving town soon.....
Mojo even told me that Puddy and his girlfriend broke up, FINALLY!!!
But Puddy would never tell me this....

I feel so bad accusing him of such actions, when he held his tongue....

I been thinking about him for a while now....
So I texted him this morning...

If yall forgot what had happened back in July check out Kickin Up Dust Part 1 and 2 (http://nsaneleesane.blogspot.com/2006/07/conversation-between-nsaneleesane-and.html) and
(http://nsaneleesane.blogspot.com/2006/07/kickin-up-dust-part-2-so-nsanelee.html)
Me: Do you hate me? I miss you...

Puddy: WOW, its so strange that I periodically keep hearing from someone who told me that I would never hear from them again...

Me: You're such a Jerk Off, I didn't ask you that.

Puddy: I'm saying though, is this the same person who said that?

Me: No, InsanelySane said that...(*lol*)

Me: Can you just answer my question?

Puddy: Right, you must be off that lean or something...

Me: Shut up, no lean sippin...Can you stop the assholism?(a word we made up) Will you be the bigger person?

Puddy: No I can't. The last time I asked you a question, you acted an ass with me.

Puddy: I will not be the bigger person. I tried to be that bigger person back in July.

Me: For what its worth, I apologize on Insanely's behalf. (*lol*) I hope you don't hate me for what she did and I DO MISS YOU....

I hate eating crow, but sometimes you have to swallow your pride....and I hate doing that too....

But everything happens for a reason, in this case a good reason. I would've postponed leaving Chicago, even when I knew it was best for me.

I created the distance for the reason of sparing my feelings. I fully exposed myself and didn't get that in return.

Before the fight, he actually supported my move to Dallas and said he will be here to visit. I wonder does that offer still stand....

9 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

I think you were MIA, when all this went down...but I didn't put it out there like that, he found my other blog and brutually beat it outta me...*lol* Not that I didn't like the brutal beating...

But according to Mojo, he was afraid to go there with me...I guess thats what I get for listening to 3rd parties...

I should've linked the previous convo that led up to this but I'm so lazy...

Ms.Honey said...

assolishm LOL...great.

So now that you know all of this does it change your view of how things could have been or how they are going to be from here on out?

NegroPino™ said...

Iwill apologize to keep the peace....Do I hear wedding bells in the future? Aint u glad u aint go to Minnesota? ANd i got an email like that this morning..Mr Martin of all people whom i thought fell off the earth sends me an email and then I talk to him.....But he woudlnt tell me what happened whats up with that?

Redstallyun said...

Hi, just stoppin by (I'm a lurker-occasionally comment :>) Anyway, I got some shirts on my page that I think you might like. I seen you in som'n like it in your pics. Check it out: http://www.myspace.com/redstallyun

Holla if you like.

Nika Laqui said...

Rob, I don't know if he gone come down, cause he supposed to be mad at me....and he actin all hard and shit...very assholic...

Honey Libra after talkin to Mojo, it definitely changes my views, the reason why I texted him to see where he was...he still upset about what InsanelySane said...*lol*

NegroPino, wedding bells?? Slow down now....I am so glad I ain't go to Minnesota although its closer to home...

Redstallyun, I will def check out yo shirts...I love shirts...

Nika Laqui said...

Rob, cuzzo can't get on too much, cause my phone just got cut off and I'm mad cause Puddy and I didn't finish our convo...I just know he was gone call me once he left work, I know it!!

a.Marie said...

I had to hit you up because I saw your comments on some other sites.

Your joint is cool.

One!

Anonymous said...

Now u know oh boy will be up in DIno to visit you with the quickness! BLACK LOVE...LMAO

TTD said...

if it were meant to be, it will be.. you said your apologies & if he wants ur friendship, he knows where you are...

the fact that he actually replied back is saying something though..