Saturday, September 09, 2006

A MOMENT OF SILENCE

GeorgiaPeach's mom passed this weekend.
I hate death, cause it comes without warning.
I don't know what to say, I can never say I understand someone's pain, cause I haven't lost anyone close and dear to me.

I can only imagine, if I lost my son, I would want to die as well.
What would be my purpose of living?

I know when my sister got hit by a car, I went into shambles....

When my child's father first went down, I went into shambles...

But they are still with us, so I can imagine how I would be a complete zombie if I were to lose them.

I don't know how you're feeling Georgia, but I can only imagine.

I know my mother isn't my favorite person, but I wouldn't know what to do without her....

I know you and your mom have been through a trying time, lately...
I can only say....
I pray for you and your family's sanity and peace during this trying time.

GOD doesn't do anything you can't handle and he doesn't do things for no reason.
Even though, she's not here with you in the physical, she's still with you in spirit.

She's now your ANGEL, looking down on you, to protect you.

I LOVE YOU GEORGIA!!!!(Let me know if you need anything)


*tears*

RIP CeCe...
You're in a better place now....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Inevitable has happened...My prayers go ut TO GeorgiaPeach & Family!! Insane you have a good heart and I see that....Death comes like a thief in the night and I too hate it...however we all have to face it one day...But yes her mom is in a better place...and now nothing can hurt her ever again...RIP!!!

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Respect Goes Out!

Paula D. said...

Peace & love to Georgia Peach

Newy said...

Thoughts and prayers to GP and her family.

MZPEACH said...

Thank you all. I am doing much better. Yazmar you are so right. Understanding that concept is helping me cope. The hardest thing is just realizing that I will never see her again, feel her touch, or hear her voice. I truly appreciate all the well wishes. Thank you so much.

Insanely, girl, I love this. I told you, you had us over here and tears. Especially when I scrolled down and saw my momma. And then you picked out the more flattering pic between the two, and that's how I knew you really really loved me. Girl, I love you so much. you know I do.

Thank again everyone for the comments.