Thursday, October 26, 2006

I can make you feel like a pimp one day....
And make you feel like shit the nexxt day....
Don't fuck with me!!!!


Pooby must forgot who I was, or he must thought I was still that little girl from back in the day....
Where the hell he get off thinking he can just shout on me?
I warned him once, stop yelling at me....
He continued, so I let him holla at my boy "Tone"....
No one likes getting hung up on....

Well hell, I don't need to hear that shit, bad enough I have marks yellin at me at work on the phone about they damn light bill.....and I can't hang up on them....
I planned on never speaking to him again, hell, I wasn't gone call him....

He called yesterday," You fired me again?"
"Nah, I just don't need to hear that shit...."



Puddy and I are, text message friends....
Thats fine with me, cause our last conversation was weird, but we will text each other all day.
Talking shit, cussing each other out, reminiscing......



Why am I encountering all Virgo males?
But they are off limits, cause I already have a work boyfriend....

I was supposed to have a "Lollapolooza" yesterday with my young tender, we both had the day off....
But I refuse to disrespect his mother's house in that fashion ever again, we gotta get a room....
Lord knows I was horny yesterday and been wanting another round, but in due time and when the time is right....
So I can scream at the top of my lungs, yelling obscenities while his mother isn't privy....
He does what I tell him to do, he even asks me for my advice and permission to do things...*lol*
The other night while we were talking, he tells me "Goodnight"....
Then his drunken mother in the background says, "You don't even tell me GOODNIGHT!!!"...
I was rolling and I think he was embarrased...*lol*

"Lack of the first party brings forth the full attention of the second party"

Remember my daddy told me that, well, I been practicing that shit....
Especially on 2Pac's ass....
I haven't spoken with him since......our "Lollapolooza"...
I don't answer his calls, or return them....
Now he's picking my dad for information on my schedule, plans, etc.
You shoulda seen how his face lit up when he seen me yesterday.
But then I told him some news that could have him singing Usher, "Confessions part 1 and 2"
But lucky for me CRIMSON TIDE finally arrived and boy am I happy to see it!
Missy almost jinxed me....

But between you and me, the only person I want at this particular moment is the young tender, thats crazy....but thats Real Talk.
I really didn't get to enjoy my teenage years cause I was already living as a responsible adult.
I live vicariously through him and at time revert to that little 19 year old girl.
Its a good feeling.

The weather is Great, I just hope it doesn't rain, there's a 40% chance of precipitation.
86 degrees, waking up to 68 degree weather....

"I'm working this graveshift and I ain't paid shit...I wish I could buy me a spaceship and fly...."-Kanye West

Why does Kaeven know all the new songs?
"Shake that Money Maker"-Luda
The new Chris Brown song...
His favorite "Push It to the Limit" -Ricky Ross
"Walk it Out"- DJ Unk
"Peanut Butter & Jelly"- Cadillac Don
"Unappreciated"-Cherish

Thats okay though, cause he knows how to write his alphabet and numbers...
Write and spell his name.
And he knows his address and can count.....
So he can do that, but I had to stop him from singing, "You and that Booty"-E-40
My baby so country, but thats okay he was born here.....so techinically he is a "Texas Boi"

10 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

GIrl..........i swear doesnt mother nature come at the damnest times.....Cuz somebody in DC woulda caught a bad one fo real...and the time in New York too......i guess we better count our blessings cuz it could be worse ya know lol....I wish i had somebody to text..to flirt..a work boyfriend...a real MAN...*sigh*

Jaxkat said...

Hey Nika Laqui aka NSane - love the page. I am the anon from Boss Mack's blog......(not the hater) lol It is my first time here and I am intrigued by what you write. I will visit more - love the "in yo face" truth. You be puttin it down, for real.

Hey, at 47.....is that too old to be fukkin wit a 23 year old Cap'n Dick?? Them youngsta's be knowin how to hit an old Kat. :-)

Anonymous said...

Virgos rule the world {c} 911

Anonymous said...

Virgos rule the world {c} 911

Anonymous said...

Virgos rule the world {c} 911

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

You are in Texas stirring up all kinds of trouble.

I feel u about the young tender, though. Sometimes you need a breath of fresh air from the grown-up world. But, what happens when you realize he's a boy and not a man? Trust me....it happens. He's going be wide open over you...LOL!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

Why am I encountering all Virgo males?...VIRGOS ARE THE SHIZZNIT!!! YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE...oh sorry...sometimes that mistakenly comes out...but it's the truth though...hol'up you son knows the money maker...that's funny...lil'sarccastik knows about "hustlin" not the chorus but the part of "WHIP IT REAL HARD,
WHIP IT, WHIP IT"...amazing...

TTD said...

LOL @ Texas Boi...

girl u are so crazy! see ur bears are still undefeated?!?!? that's what's up..

sometimes having "Lollapolooza" while mommy is home can be exciting.. but i feel you on wanting to scream...

Ms.Honey said...

Hmm I'm gonna be in TX this weekend too bad it's only for the weekend..you need to tell me what's poppin out there..although I'll be surrounded by Red the whole weekend maybe I can convince him to do something LOL...Lets hope I see some cuties in the airport before he comes to get me

Anonymous said...

Yep in DTOWN actin bad!! And yes Halloween is a good day for me.........Hay you been to club life up in Dallas yet....appreciate you stopping by nika