Thursday, October 05, 2006

ANOTHER RANDOM THOUGHTS POST(DARE)

****EDITED TO INCLUDE MISSY'S DARE*****
I love these cause I don't have to format them, I just let my fingers go to work, as my mind wonders...


Since RobMack called me out....
I work at a Utilites Company...Customer Service....I been there for 3 weeks....
I'm just happy to have something to do with my time other than blogging....
Only if blogging paid the bills....



Why do I seem to attract thugs?(Feel free to voice your opinion)
I be dressed oh so professional, but these gold teeth, red wearing, booty do having thugs still approach me....(prolly cause I say, I be...*lol*)

Red= Almost all the young thugs wear red, cause they claim to be "BLOODS"...
Booty Do= Half Fro Half Fade, the front is a fade, the back is a fro....but they call them shags....I don't know why they wear that on that head, but, its a Dallas thang....just pick one or the other, Fro or Fade...


Whats up with that?
The ladies at work said, I look a a thug, thats why...even with my business professional clothes on, I still look rough....whatever, yall know me better than them chickens, yall tell me!
My face doesn't look thuggish, I don't think...
Monday through Thursday, I look professional and there's a certain demeanor one must have when dressed in that fashion.
I don't use ebonics unless I'm keeping it in the vernacular....
But these fools don't know how I talk, til they approach me and I have to tell them in a language they understand, I'm straight...
Its either thugs or old ass men who approach me.....
Not old and gray, just older than what I am willing to date....

I hate when I'm walking, on the phone, and niggas still tryna holla....
"NIGGA DON'T YOU SEE ME ON THE PHONE?"
I try not to be rude, but today I got rude....
I'm walking to Derry's house ,my bad, he told me not to call him that, Pooby's house(which is around the corner from my job) on my lunch hour, talking to Pooby on the phone, so he can meet me, and this fool drives alongside me talking bout "Whats up?"
With a nasty ass attitude, "I'm on the phone!"
Pooby, "Who is that?"( He senses my change in tone)
Still nasty, "I'on't know, SOMEBODY,SHIT!"(The guy in the car heard this and skeeted off)
Pooby, "OK, HERE I COME!!!"
That is just so rude, where are your manners? I could be on a business call, fucking asshole!

No, I didn't get any on my lunch hour....
I wanted to, but I refuse to be late.....
Plus I need more than an hour....
Why is it that all I have to do is hug the nigga and he is instantly on brick?

I'm tryna hold out as long as I can, but its been 5 weeks.....
And when the "Henny's(Remy's) in the system, ain't no telling/Will I fuck em or will I diss em/Thats what I be yelling......I'm a pimp by blood, not relation"

So we are to go out this weekend.....
While 2Pac is to be planning his "Big Escape" this weekend.....now he gets NATHAN.....whether its the Henny in the system or not....go home to yo woman...


Did I tell yall how he ran outta the house on Sunday?
He came out with his house shoes still on....
He was on the phone one minute, then in 3 minutes he was at the door....
It takes at least 10 mins to get here....


Why did this girl at work ask me could she eat me?
And I thought I was bold?........
No thanks, I like LOVE penis VERY VERY MUCH THANK YOU!!!!


Why is that lil 19 year old's penis so long? Down to his knee?
How do I know?
Cause he showed me his print through his pants....

(MISSY DARED ME TO DO THIS!!!!)
He said the pants I had on made him that way.....
I need to find a new seat.....*lol*
I almost fell out of my seat when I saw it....
Some men go through their whole life and will never see as many inches....


Budd really wants me to come home and soon....
I miss him too...
But business first!
I blew him a kiss through the phone...
He said that was sooo lame....*lol*

I can't wait til Saturday.
Me and Kaeven are going to the "show"(thats what they call it in Chicago), aka the movies, to see "Everybody's Hero"....and if he's good, I might take him to Chuckie Cheese....
Kaeven looks so cute in his school uniform.....looks like a professional grown man.....*sigh*
Everybody loves Kaeven!!!
He is the star at his school, when he comes in, all you hear is "KAEVEN!!!!"
Did I tell yall he got a white girlfriend?
He likes the way she flips her hair.....
As long as he likes girls, I'm cool with that....
No wait, he has 3 girlfriends, but he likes the white one the best....

I love avocado on my burgers....
I'm making fried chicken breasts sandwiches tonite, with avocado....FII BUSINESS!!!

Well, I'll holla at yall at a later junction...

BE EASY, with yall COOCHIE ASSES...*lol*
(Yea, I'm back...*lol*)

13 comments:

muffins gone WILD! said...

*ROTF* @ booty do! what in the hell!?

NegroPino™ said...

U'z a nasty girl gotta watch out for you. I have yet to have somebody show me thier penis print thru their clothes ;-) NExt time take a picture oh thats a DARE !!!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

LMAO @ coochie asses and booty do!

Kaeven is pimpin hard at a young age. 3 girlfriends? LOL

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Hey babygirl, Oh yeah you look like only certain Niggas qualify to fuck witcha. Some females just radiate that shit "Weenie Dudes Keep it Pushin". I like your flava tho ;)

mrs.tj said...

Oh! Oh! Baby K is messing with them white girls! Shoot you better teach him "if they can't use your comb, don't bring them home" LOL! I remember my Mom used to always say that. But you know a white girl don't bring anything to a black man but JAIL TIME! LOL!
Make sure he's getting some skittles or something out of them little girls. Lord knows I don't need no children. LOL!
Have a great weekend !
Holla!

Black Bluechip said...

I been out the blog world for a hot minute. So you in TX is news to me. Dallas is pretty cool once you get past all they hairstyles. I know you done picked up a little accent already, it's contagious. Well from one Chi nigga to another-"Welcome to Texas"

Nika Laqui said...

Hey MuffIN!!

Southern Girl, yes, its a daycare academy and they raping me for my bread! School supplies, uniforms, books and tuition.....
Kaeven is 4!

I thought a booty do was the same thing you thought it was....*lol*

Negropino, I was cracking up laughing at yo dare*ROFL*
I did it though!!

NeXT DARE!!

T. Cas, Whats up Joe!!!!

BossMack, they do be Weenie Dudes perpetrating like thugs, thats why I don't understand!

Mrs. TJ, I told him, she should be giving him her snacks.....

BlueChip, I do have an accent, but I've always been a little country anyway....

TTD said...

i cant even picture a "booty-do" but w/ a name like that, it must be atrocious! lol

i think blowing a kiss thru the phone was cute :-)

and kaeven is a cutie.. why haven't we seen any new pics of him lately???

Nika Laqui said...

TTD, it is a fool....the barbers call them booty do's but the niggas with them say they shags....well it is straight booty, if you ask me...

I know that was cute...
I could hear in his voice he really misses me, as well as, him expressing it....besides the fact that he calls me every week....

I told him I was about to go and I was like, "Okay, gimme a kiss..."

He like, "Who me?, thats so lame...I'm not doing that...*lol*"

Me:"Fine, muah....goodnite"

HIM:"You so lame....(laughing)"

Aks for the pics, I haven't been playing with my phone as much, now that I have a job, and in the mornings, I'm just ready to get us dressed, catch the bus, and get Kae to school and work....

I promise, I will take some pics with my phone of him....
I haven't used my phone though, cause I been takin pics with my disposable camera, for his pops locked down....

ILLstate said...

The D is loving that Chi town swagger.

Mr.Slish said...

The question is not why you attract thugs. Its why is it you only notice them. What about the dude with glasses or the guy with the neat fade or pants that fit..You telling me sane they don't look at ya!!!Cmon...lol

Mr. Smart Guy said...

Hey, this is COMPLETELY off the subject - but I'm trying to do the no red meat thing for a minute and I need some help... lemme know what I should be doing.

Blah Blah Blah said...

My son told me a "booty-do" was a chick...
that's stomach sticks out more than her booty do...

Now y'all go tme all confused and shit.

...and damn on the dick shot!