Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rap vs Old School
*Rap is destroying our youth, in turn, destroying the bond between male/female relationships.
*Niggas and rap don't love females no more....
*"I hate you BITCH"-Z Ro
*What happened to the days when all niggas talked about was loving they woman, or how they were so heartbroken that they women left them...
*Where are the days when men weren't afraid to proclaim their love for their woman, without looking or feeling soft, for being in love.
*"Its You That I Need"-Enchantment
*"My Whole World Ended"-David Ruffin
*Speaking of David Ruffin, David Ruffin Jr. is fine as hell!
*"I Want A Love I Can Feel"-Temptations
*"Its All Over"- Ohio Players
*I mean damn, even Slick Rick pimpin ass, ain't afraid to rap love songs of being heartbroken..
*"Mistakes of a Woman in Love with Other Men"- Slick Rick
*Rap got niggas mentality all fucked up.
*They think they pimps, we don't love these hoes, etc.

*The New Puddy
*The Old Puddy will be referred to as the Punisher...
*Those of you who watch Seinfeld, knows that Elaine and Puddy always break up, to make up.
*Thats me and the 19 year old.
*We get into a petty argument and not talk to each other...
*Then the next day, we play a game of basketball and we cool again.
*I call it "Love and Basketball".
*But this time, I think he is really hurt.
*I told him, "We on Ice".
*The next day he doesn't speak to me all day.
*So since he ignored me all day, I went into FUCK IT mode.
*I had to speak to Pooby about some business..so I had him to meet me at the bus stop after work.
*"We don't talk on the phone cause it might stick/Gotta play for the 7 call it Mike Vick"-Young Jeezy
*Mind you since he didn't speak to me all day, I didn't think he was riding the bus home with me, but he did and he saw me talking to Pooby, as well as, hug him as a greeting and a goodbye.
*To top it all off, this dude at work, that he suspected me of liking, pulled up to the bus stop (once I was done conducting business with Pooby) and offered me a ride home.
*So now young'n is standing at the bus stop all alone, watching me drive off with some other nigga.
*Well he should never ignored me all day....
*"I will not be ignored!"
*Now he's really not talking to me...he'll get over it.
*Besides, he's still young, he still don't "know his booty from his butthole"...*lol*
*Thats just so funny to me.

*There's this white guy at work who is kinda cute to me.
*He tried to roast me and call me Andelle from "The Parkers"
*So I called him, "Sir Cul de Sac" cause thats how his receding hairline looks...
*Everyone who was privy and who knew what a Cul de sac was, died from laughter.
*It hurt his feelings so much he cut his head bald...*lol*
*My dad says he will kick me out if I date a white guy and if a white guy comes to his house for me, he's gonna fuck him up...
*I doubt I can sleep with a white guy, but whats wrong with kickin it...
*Ok, I'm waiting for yall to say, I sold out...
*But I didn't and I won't....

*Why was this gay ass, dick in da booty ass white dude, on the bus with his boxer shorts on backwards? His nasty ass....*LMAO*

*Am I crazy or what?
* I let my dad and my son take turns punching me in the stomach and the arms....
*I'm a glutton for pain.
*Kaeven got a nice punch on him...
*My arms and stomach weren't sore the next day surprisingly....but I did feel a slight sting while they were punching me.


*I talked to the first Puddy, aka The Punisher, yesterday, after weeks and weeks of text messaging convos, drunk texting on both of our behalf, and playing phone tag.
*I sent him a picture of my bald shaven vagina...*lol*
*Yall were right, when yall said he'll come around....

*But I got my plate full right now...
*I hate that the Virgo is married, so he's off limits but he won't leave me alone...
*The guy who drove me home last night, is an R&B nigga, so he's the lovey dovey type...
*I can't be with him, I know I will do him wrong, cause I can tell by his walk, he's not holdin where its supposed to be swollen...

*Is it cool to say I'm in love/lust with a 19 year old?
*Well I am...too bad.

11 comments:

Blah Blah Blah said...

There are so many things I wanna comment on...

...da hell you have them hittin' on you for? You miss it that bad? Damn Nik

he's not holdin where its supposed to be swollen... Classic!

You haven't sold out...but a white dude...in Texas?!?! I ain't know about all that...they still got klan down in Texas, no?

Nika Laqui said...

Blah, this white dude identifies more with the Blacks...he's not a wigga though...

They were hittin me cause me and my dad box and in turn are teaching my son how to land a solid punch, so I acted as the punching bag..*lol*
As far as me and my dad, we take turns punching each other...

NegroPino™ said...

Hey dont knock it til u try it..i tried it..cant say i would be in a relationship with one..i think the skin contrast is an afrodiasic for some. WHo knows? As for the young'n i had me an 18 yr old when i was 24 and he rocked my world for like 2 months. But i knew i could never be with him.

The Brown Blogger said...

Interesting...

TTD said...

ur so funny!

i dont think that kickin it w/ a white boy is sellin out..

Ms.Honey said...

19...hmm I have too have succumbed to a younger man...but he was putting it down so umm yea it was all good in my eyes LOL...you are crazy girl...

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ dick in the booty ass - I aint heard that one in a minute

ROFL @ sir cul de sac - that's an original ass jone that I will be stealing

LMAO @ booty from his butthole.

Anonymous said...

I done read every post why the fcuk haven't u wrote a book I swear some of u bloggers are just.......anyway just like I told Missy when I come done there in a few months we gotta kick it throw a blogger bash or some shit.....apologies in order for cussing....shit...1

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Hey Babygirl, I say if you fuck tha white dude get oblation. It's cool to fuck 19, but be mindful of what you doing, Bitches go up not down, I know he's gone on tha Puzzy tho.

nikki said...

sir cul de sac? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Go on girl with your bad self!!