Friday, October 20, 2006

RANDOM REPLY Post

***EDITED***10/20/06

I didn't know my butt was that big....

"Damn Tam, I didn't know you was holding like that!"- a dude

Two seconds earlier...

This girl, my homegirl, comes behind me and pokes both of my butt cheeks....
"Whats all this? Whats this?"

Of course I grabbed her ass back...*lol*

She also said....
"You make me feel gay cause I'm always staring at yo butt"

Some other random chic...
"You got a big ghetto booty, a Tamenika ass...."

D.T, young tender, co-signs....

The gay girl...
"I love you in them jeans"
I'm just saying, I'm in the South, home of collard green and cornbread feed asses, I didn't realize my butt was that big...cause its not...

I'm just well-proportioned...

I replied to my BLOG FAM'S comments but I only do Random Posts now, so I decided to respond to you all and do what I do....at the same time...

The State "Furr" (Fair) end this Sunday don't it?

I love Virgos and I hate them in the same breathe.

You tryna say I sound country?
I know its rubbing off on me....I catch myself sometimes, and sometimes I don't...*lol*

Thats what I said, I ain't have enough bread anyway, I spend bread like I'm rich.....I gotta stop that!

Don't call MY Bears, damn! Yea, next time you know who to put yo money on!(Me talkin big shit....*lol* wishful thinking)

Thats not his chick just some female that wanted him, but I kinda ummm, cuffed, I didn't really start noticing him like that til she said it.....the DD just sealed the deal!





Pooby had seent me at the bus stop with "D.T.".....called my phone, I just looked at it and pressed silent....

All the while, I'm absorbing the body heat from my young tender......frolicking.....
Pooby called my phone later, 20 mins, later.

"I know you heard me calling YOU!...."

(Don't he mean saw him calling me....he saw me press mute on his ass...*lol*)

"I'm gone whup yo ass when I see you!"

"What are you talking about?"

"All hugged up with that nigga at the bus stop...."

****Hysterical LAUGHTER just at the present moment as I write this****

"I was cold and keeping warm, if you saw me cold you shoulda gave me a ride or a fucking hoodie or something..." (That was so weak he saw me not answer his call....while I'm frolicking....*lol*)

"Yea you was doing too much...."

***MORE HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER*****

"Why is you coming at me like that? I hope you playing..."

"yea I'm just playing"

But forreal, thanks for calling me cause you saw me with my young tender, just to say "I saw you...."(Me thinking to myself....)


.

10 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Oh boy...

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm feelin' that...call me because you see me and I see you seeing me and you see me not answering your call...I like that.

nikki said...

lmao@him seeing you not answer his call. ain't that a bitch? dang...

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Is the young tender bring the kid out of you? Hugged up on the bus stop is what you used to do in Highschool...How sweet...LOL!

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

so how you liking the D? so the young dude is getting you "turned out" or is it the other way around?

courtney said...

oh my.

Anonymous said...

yeah i didnt wanna be rude...but i did notice the backside baby.

Anonymous said...

young tender? Lol
hmmm....Nika with the Deelishes booty

Anonymous said...

oh yeah get off Virgos....We sum cool ass muthfucka's

NegroPino™ said...

I need a picture to confirm the details...(and not of u @ the bus stop hugged up_)sounds like somebody lucky in love in Dallas :-)