Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TRUTH OR DARE(RANDOM POST STYLE)

Yall know I'm still Nsane right....

So I am gonna play truth or dare by myself....



TRUTH:

I was very bad this weekend.....

I'm disappointed with Pooby, I can't kick it with him....
He got dreams of being Jeezy or something, he on that same shit PCC was on....
I can't hang at the "trap".
Let alone be seen in public with a "Trap Star".
Niggas is grimy out here and you are fucked up by association.

I have a 19 year old boyfriend...*lol* (Don't laugh, his penis is grown...*lol*)

Nah, forreal though, thats my "work" boyfriend....whatever that means...
It means he gets jealous if I smile at anyone else or show anyone else attention....
I just get fake jealous, I don't care, really, just act like I do....

He does make me feel like I'm back in highschool again....
I haven't smiled this much in a long while...
Oh yea, he's a Virgo and you know how I have a love/hate thing with Virgos...
His smell drives me wild, Lacoste for Men...
But at times I have to switch from girlfriend to mother, cause he's so young...


DARE:

I went to Oak Cliff (the hood divided by 10 in comparison to Chicago's hoods) yesterday to his house.

I really felt like I was in highschool again....

His mother was home, but she one of them young mama's that let her son do whatever in the house...but still....

TRUTH:

I felt strange doing that in his mother's house....
How I look a grown ass woman dogg, going in her son's room to do the do....
I was looking very strange when I left the house....
I couldn't look her in the eye, knowing I was up there molesting, I mean getting molested by her son....*lol*

DARE:

I dare not to bounce back on his shit, cause its waaaay too much for me.....

I did it with a young'n, I'm now officially a chester....*lol*


TRUTH:

I came 6 times....while telling him how he was a "nasty lil boy"....

He does the sound bytes pretty well...

I can't even look at him at work without smiling and vice versa. So I try not to make eye contact.


Besides this girl his age wanted him and she told me, and she noticies how he's always around me.


DARE:

I dare not to do that again, but I know I will, eventually...
But I need about a month or so to heal...
My kidneys are shifted....*lol*

TRUTH:

For some strange reason, I enjoy being on the phone now.
I guess I been out of work so long, I'm happy to service customers and I do it with a smile.
Every customer thanked me for my excellent service today, I feel good helping people.
I just hope I ain't fuck up noone's account and they lights gone get cut off....

DARE:

I will step to you if I hear my name come out yo mouth.
Don't talk shit behind my back, tell me so I can set you straight.
I was bout to cut this drunkard on the bus today...

He asking me "Do I live here?"
"Am I Nigerian?"
Whoo Whoo Whoo...

I snapped off on that nigga and got my shank ready...and called my daddy for back up...
He always ready to throw down....he wish a nigga would!!!!

This fool tried to follow me off the bus and I was talkin bout his ass loud as hell to my daddy....


TRUTH:

I like lil butch dyke, boy looking girls....they are sooo cute....
But I couldn't get with them, they're just nice to look at....

I might not blog as much as I used to or get to read everyone's blog....

Sorry, I just don't have 24 hours to sit at the computer and blog....

DARE:

I dare not to access the internet at work, for non business related activities.

TRUTH:

I wish I could read blogs at work, but too bad....


DARE:

I dare myself to get married.....who me??

TRUTH:

I think I like living like this, at least for right now....

8 comments:

mrs.tj said...

Yes Lord! I got excited reading about young one and you. With the Mama in the house. That probably only made you hornier! LOL!
But damn that! I know I will need my inner organs for something. Nukka ain't going fucking up my shit. HA!
I am glad you are getting back to your old self. Something about getting a pay check from the Corporate Slave Ship will do that to you.
So which tennis shoes are you plotting on now? LOL!
Holla!

TTD said...

girl u a nut for playing truth or dare by urself... but i did see that pic.. my, my, my.. lol

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Youngin' is packing and I don't blame you for getting a piece of that Tenderoni. Just hope he doesn't fall in love or nothing !

Anonymous said...

Everything in Texas is BIG--NOw u know!!LMAO

Prophetess said...

Girl, you need to keep that photo for yourself. It aint good to show the world EVERYTHING! LOL!

He mighty young to have a dick so big.

LOL @playing truth or dare by yourself...

NegroPino™ said...

Damn ma 6 times..the most is 2 and thats my own doing.....and only 1 person can do that....

Good things rae working out for ya. U deserve it.

Girl i had an 18 yr old BLOW my back out.......he was doing the damn thing but i coulndt get over the age difference....plus i had a man.......them young ones got some Good sh.it though

NameLiar said...

Nah it wasn't that bad that I had to stop blogging...lol
I've just been wrapped up in drama. Sorry. I'm just now catching up on your Tex-Ass adventures. I see you have been busy...lol

Keep it pimpin' young or old!!
How does K like the new home?

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

u dare yourself to get married?...as soon as you say that someone come "swoop" you off the floor...