Thursday, November 16, 2006

JUST PICS


My homemade, "Chili con Carne".....
I took a pic cause I thought it was so picturesque.
It tasted better, than it looked...






























Imma stop callin my dad, dad, he for now on, is my big brother....BTW, I hate this pic of me...so I had to post this one... I could pass for a boy, can't I?....*lol*


Ok, now my dad, i mean big bro, looks silly in this pic... I had to even it out....

















I look so hard on this pic...hard as in, stud, dyke-ish....
The sun was in my eyes, but I do look like this when shit is bothering me, maybe a bit more troubled.














Thats all for now, I have more pics, but......
Well.....
Ya know....
Those ain't foe everybody....

3 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

Tell your dad to holla @ me..him so sexy......i almost thought that was young'n at first.......good genes....♥

Ms.Honey said...

Ok why does your dad not look like your dad LOL...let me find out

MZPEACH said...

Look like an African Princess Nika!!! Your name should be Nahndi.