Thursday, November 30, 2006

RANDOM UPDATE



*That shit is so HOT!!!!.....

*Yall sleepin on Hassan, he got flows...
* I was sleepin on Hassan....
*"Hassan, Hassan, Hassan,Hassan, Hassan, cause he spits HOT FIRE!!"
*The beat is the "COLDEST"

*Its cold as hell outside...

*SIKE!!!
*I've been colder....
*They was actin like it was really cold outside....
*" It's a cold winter/Y'all niggaz better bundle up/And I bet it be a hotter summer/..."-Freeway
*What they kno bout 3,4, maybe even five layers of clothing?...
*And tempurtures of 15 degrees with a WIND CHILL of -1.
*They don't even talk about WIND CHILL down here...
*I was hoping they closed my job today, due to the freezing rain and non-sticking snow....
*I'm built for this....
*A Hoodie, a thermal, a tee, hat and my jacket...and I'm woody....

*My job so ghetto...and so am I, right along wit it...
*They say I talk white....
*I can't help that I annuciate all my syllables, even slang and chopped up words...*lol*
*Thanks Ms. Sharpe(my ghetto ass Freshman English teacher love her to death)...

*I am so manish...
*I need to quit....
*Before I catch a sexual harrassment lawshit...
*Sike, they want me to harrass them...sexually...
*There's an 90% chance I won't harrass them sexually the way they want...
*Does that make me a dick-tease?...*lol*

*Puddy and I broke up again and this time its forreal....*lol*
*No seriously....
*He think he still in high school...
*I forgot how to act when I was in high school...
*He crept up on me, saw a dude's email and went off the deep end...
*Granted, he's very attractive and been tryna get at me...

*Granted we be "blowin big on lunch, living in da sky" at lunchtime...*lol*
*I gotta "live in da sky" on that dumb ass phone, dealing with them dumb ass people....fuckin pricks....

*However, I had no intentions on fuckin with dude on that level....
*Although he shot his shot....


*Puddy text messaging me at 3am......talkin shit....
*I tell that lil nigga get ya mind right and ya game tight, the next morning...
*Not thats words exactly, add a lot of [expletives] and then you got it...
*The night before, he's having wet dreams about me....
*We talkin bout gettin it on and poppin....

*Then this....

*I quit playin this bullshit...
*"They are what we thought they were..."-Dennis Green (Cardinals Coach)
*He is what I know he was...a stoopid lil boy....
*I'll holla at him in bout 9 more years when he got a lil more game about himself.....
*JERK!!!

*I can't believe I dated someone with a "Booty-Do"....*lol*
*I was really dating a huge cock, and boy will I miss it....



"You kno you give good brain like you graduated from a good school"
-
Weezy Fuckin Baby and Please Say Da Fuckin Baby


****EDITED***** Dec.4 2006 1:23am
*We got back together.....but he got fired.
*Thats so sad, I'm gone miss him at work....
*Walking pass my desk, flashing me looks....
*Leaving notes on my desk....
*Now who's gonna get my ice?....
*Work ain't the same without him....
*Now who will help me get through the monotony of work?....
*He ain't the finest or the sexiest (he's skinny like Snoop Dogg)...but I like his swagger, his style, his country and his views on religion....he too young to think like he does...
*Plus he "a nigga that ain't never had shit...."-Juvenile
*I can't fuck wit silver spoon fed ass niggas.....I can't relate....

*Why can't I sleep? Why am I not, looking forward to going to work....and Who am I dreaming about, when I am sleep?






































****I took the pic away, GeorgiaPeach roasted to so bad...*lol* I ain't trippin, she ain't the only one....****

I really cut for dude......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you?

MZPEACH said...

You are so damn crazy girl!!! I like this post and the song went with it..lol. No comment on homeboy..lol. Yeah, I think I had to be there to see it!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....oh boy gone....u will find anotha.....well hay MJB won 9 billboard music awards and Yazmar is 2 excited...lmao

mrs.tj said...

Awww...he gone. You will find another one...I missed the pic. LOL! Dang it!
Holla!