Tuesday, November 28, 2006

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND UPDATE


SweetPotato Pie, Rolls, Cranberry Sauce

2 Whole Lemon/Rosemary Chickens, Yams, Gravy, Macaroni Bake, Dressing...

Dressing, Mac Bake, Potato Salad w/ Deviled Eggs

The Chicken Fell right off da bones...
I Began cooking Wednesday night after I got off of work at 8pm.
I stayed up til 6am preparing the food and cleaning.
I woke up Thursday at 1230pm to complete my feast at 7pm.
So yes I was tired and then I had to work the next day....

RobMack came to the D and I ain't even get to kick it with him....
Sorry Rob, I had all intentions on doing something Sunday, but some shit went down at the crib on Sunday and is still going down....
I can't talk about it here....but sometimes I wonder, I should have stuck it out in the Chi or tore my ass to Minnesota as planned....

Right now, I'm between a rock and a hard place....
I contemplated suicide....but it was only a thought, I could never leave my son behind...
Nor will I let SATAN defeat me....
But I can say this, I'm not afraid to die....

Speaking of death, RIP Trizzy, she was a beautiful person inside and out....she will be missed!
Her insightfulness, her joy, passion, and loving spirit.
I didn't know her personally but my heart sinks just to know she isn't with us anymore...

Derry's father also passed this weekend....
Which made me ponder..
My parents may not be my favorite people in my life and vice versa, but I wouldn't know what to do without them......



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dayummmm!! Girl u can cook - I was craving that food all the way in the UK.
It's understandable why you were so tired.
Apart from being tired i hope ur Turkey day went smoothly.

It was very sad to hear about Trish even though i didn't know her i read a lot of her poems as many did and she touched many people and always will be missed.

I will def be back for more of ur writings.

Take care

xxS*Bxx

nikki said...

that food looks GOOOOOOD.

BrownSugga said...

IM MAD AS HELL AT YOUR ASS. NOW I HAVE TIME ON MY HANDS AND GET TO READING YOUR BLOGS. I FIND OUT SHIT ON HERE THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL AND TELL ME. WHO'S THE 19 YEAR OLD AND DUDE AT WORK? I THINK YOU TOLD ME ABOUT DUDE AT WORK. PICK UP A PHONE OR EMAIL ME.

Blah Blah Blah said...

Did you say suicide? I will come to the D yellin' out your name through the streets...and when I find you...I'mma beat your ass......suicide my ass. Ok ok ok, I ain't a fighter but...I'll pull your hair out and scratch you ;-)

I'll make the drinks and you cook...deal? DEAL!

Ms.Honey said...

Ok that food looks serious LOL...I love me some potato salad dang girl I'm glad I don't live near you cause I sure would have been there tellin lil man to move over LOL...

Suicide....you betta not...I will come and personally slap the noodles out of you...you're bigger than the sum of your problems...plus who would take your place if you leave LOL

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Girl, that food looks scrumptous!

Remember: This too shall pass! Suicide is NOT the answer. It's a permenant solution to a temporary problem. Girl, you're too strong for that and your son would miss you too much.

Don't hesitate to email me if you just need to vent or call. Let me know and I'll send you my number. None of us should have go through shit alone.

Anonymous said...

LAWD JEEZUS THAT LOOKS GOOD...damn i want some thanksgiving dinner again....damn shyt..damn that look good...stay strong baby girl...

Anonymous said...

it dont even make no sense how good that food look

mrs.tj said...

You cooked ALL of that! LOL!
I hope everything is cool with you! What don't kill us will only make us stronger.
Holla!