Friday, December 15, 2006

This is one of my favorite movies of all time.
The Education of Sonny Carson.

"I got a message for Smokie..."

Ghostface used this for several of his interludes on the Ironman album.
"Just me and you muthafucka just me and you, I'll put trademarks around yo fuckin eyes..."


"I got yo sucka fo ya..."
This how it all jumps off...
Roger Hill (Cyrus-Warriors) is so lame to me.Hoe ass nigga...he get on my nerve in this movie, his weak ass, and I'm not just saying that cause he light skinned.


"Hey boy, the nigga whole style is chump..."-Ghostface "Ironman"
This the scene right before they go to war....

This movie is a classic must see, if you don't know, find out...

2 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

You and this flick!

I'm loving that you love it. Just for that, I'm going out to buy it. That's my word.

MZPEACH said...

First time seeing clips of the movie. Watched them all! Who won the fight between Lil boy and Wolf?