Thursday, December 07, 2006

LIKE MAN!!!

*"Saaaayyyyy"

*"Bro"

*"My binfolk"

*"That corn"

*"Swangin"

*"Spurrr"

*"Whats up wit it?"

*"Haa'land Hills" (Highland Hills)

*"Triple D BITCH!!!"

*"Kno'wha'I'talkin'bout"

*I ain't been on shit, but trying to adapt to my surroundings.

*Even though folks laugh at my accent...

*Land a substantial job.

*Cause I despise my current job, it sucks big cock...but it pays the bills...

*Fail at dealing with one of my many vices.

*Anticipating better days...

*"This can't be life....this can't be love....."

*I need a masterplan....

*I have my goals set in mind, but I can't see how they will come to fruition....

*"Its gonna take a miracle"-
Deniece Williams

*I applied for a job as a correctional officer....

*The job with the city, called me back....

*I can't wait til March, so it can be hot outside again....

*I'm just glad the cold isn't bitter....

*At least its bearable....

*Chitown wind chill will make a nigga quit smoking squares......

*Failing to deal with my many vices, I'm BUSTED!!!, right now....so Imma sign off ...



8 comments:

MZPEACH said...

The music is hott today1 Congratulations on the call back! I hope you get the new job. I heard about that weather over there. Someone was telling me how it was snowing and shit and I immediately thought of that one post you wrote about the weather being like Chicago. Girl, it's been so cold lately. Anyway, I am on my way to get my hair done and I running late..lol. See you later girly!! love you!

MZPEACH said...

Oh yeah! Cute pic!!!! You were a bad child, i know you were,..lol

TTD said...

good luck on find a new gig.. hopefully the next one you'll like...

Anonymous said...

So innocent you were....ol goodluck on the next J O B!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that Redman Shit is that knock!!!

Anonymous said...

OH HAAAAAAY GeorgiaPeach!!!

LUVIN ME said...

No matter how long you're in Dallas...It still takes some getting used to...

Anonymous said...

A corrections officer LOL..I can see you know..

All the fine men over here

All the ugly ones over there!

mrs.tj said...

corrections officer with MEN or Women! LOL!
Holla!