Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HEEEYYYY!!!!!!!! YAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

damn this been one hell of a year to start off....

i just had to "get the hammer down and out"....

i'm back doin me....

sorta kinda.....

i did some shit that was not supposed to be me....

but turns out it was....

i guess i'll see ya next lifetime....

we still cool....

i'll get cha.....

one can't be mad

but they are....

hell two are mad

but they don't say

many sideline hatin.....

my long lost love

feels neglected......

but they all say

"as long as you happy"

"its all good, but thats fucked up!"


as my pussy gets wet thinkin about him........



"whats wrong, you don't love me no more?"

i am happy...

it is all good and depending on who's perspective, it can be fucked up....

i do, i'm just on something else right now, yea

(i've noticed, i say huh and yea after almost every serious statement, depending on if it is a question or if it is an exclamation.....lol.....i'm losing my accent and all my chi town huh, see i did it again...lol)

oh how Kaeven has grown and matured!!!

oh how i have to get in his ass!!!!

"there's a new sheriff in town and her name is Nana"

that was too funny when my mama said that to Kaeven after she whupped his ass....lol

but yea, he needs a good dose of some act right.....

and i gone give it to ya....yea!

"awwright"

that about sums it up....

in a minute....






3 comments:

fuckgoogle said...

Whud up Homie....I'm glad you back...well it may be cliche to hear, to you right about now, but I'm glad your happy....and back.

Anonymous said...

always nice to know ya butt is happy and kiddo is doing well!!

TTD said...

ok... next time sum it up in an hour :-)

as long as ur happy.. that's all that matters...