Monday, January 08, 2007

2006 Random Wrap-Up(LATE AS HELL)

"Been bullshittin but I finally arrived with it/I know it's late and I took all year but/You can stop complainin cause I'm finally here"- "Late"-Kanye West

MEMORABLE DATES
Feb 17, Move to the Wild Wild Westside of Chicago....and boy it was gutter...
Feb 22, Get fired from the job I held the longest...
June 29-July 4, Big KICKIN IT! (with my Westside buddies) Gettin kicked outta clubs, pajama parties, ridin motorbikes,everyday kickin it. I did more out West than I done my whole life...."On my mama, JOE, it was LIVE!!" . Getting fucked up by Puddy (#1).
Aug 28-Move to Dallas
Sept 18-New Job
Dec 23-26-Toys, Toys, Toys, and Fun
Dec 29-I lied to myself

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS
Taking care of three kids at once, playing big mama.
The shootouts, leaving black men dead, monthly, out West.
My homeboy getting robbed and stomped out by 12 niggas, thats fucked up.
Gettin kicked outta the correctional facility.
Finding my long lost love and then deliberately losing him.
Mos Def is arrested for performing "Katrina Clap".
Saddam Hussein is slain.


MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS IN SPORTS
Chicago Bears, Tank Johnson's bodyguard, is shot at a Chicago nightclub.
Carmelo hoe ass...
AI, the newest addition to my Denver Nuggets.
The BEARS are top of their division, with a bi-week, and homefield advantage in the playoffs.
TO O.D.s, TO spits in people's face, TO is an ass....
Pretty Boy Floyd takes one in the nuts from hoe ass Zab Judah

MOST MEMORABLE SONGS
"You"-Lloyd
"First Time"-Yung Joc
"Stuntin Like My Daddy"- Lil Wayne
"Grammy Family"-Kanye
"I Know You See It"-Yung Joc
"Snap Ya Fingas"-Lil Jon, Youngbloods
"Gangsta Party" Yo Gotti
"Way I Be Leanin"-Juvenile
"What you know about that?"- T.I.

RESOLUTIONS
Its all about self-improvement, cause I ain't getting no younger.
Do what I gotta do, learn and grow from my experiences, and leave dead weight and baggage behind.

4 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Dead weight, interesting.

Oh, and Heather gave birth on December 23, a week before that pic was taken.

10 pounds, 22 inches, named Kinsley.

Anonymous said...

Yeah the dead weight part sparked my interest!! In 2007 its all about positive things....Prolly a move to Dtown cuz Kansas City aint where its at....Oooh I swear this city aint been good to me....

Insane I bet you up in Club Life walking it out....lmao

Ms.Honey said...

Funny cause it seems that everyone is focused on getting rid of stuff and people that they know are holding them back from excelling...good thing

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

break it down for me with the toys...thing..lol...